Visual Studio 2015 Sql 2016

Jun 21 at 1:33 AM
After a Long battle I have managed to rebuild the dlls in my client machine and registered successfully. The components can be added to SSIS and all the operations work now. Now I need to deploy the package in server and the component doesn't work naturally. So I tried to follow the same steps in the server ,Funny Part is It doesn't work in the server side, tried all the way for two days , nothing seem to work. comes up with the same error message I got in the Client machine.

Please help
Attached below :

TITLE: Microsoft Visual Studio

The component could not be added to the Data Flow task.

Could not initialize the component. There is a potential problem in the ProvideComponentProperties method.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Error at Data Flow Task [SharepointOnlineSource [5]]: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.Wrapper.IDTSComponentMetaData100 Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.PipelineComponent.get_ComponentMetaData()'.
at SharepointOnlineSource.SharepointOnlineSource.ProvideComponentProperties()

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostProvideComponentProperties(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper)

Method not found: 'Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.Wrapper.IDTSComponentMetaData100 Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.PipelineComponent.get_ComponentMetaData()'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSPipelineWrap)

BUTTONS:

OK