Keep getting validation errors

Mar 26, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Let me start by saying it is an excellent project you've started - now if only I could get it to work...

I have downloaded and installed the latest version, and are able to connect to SharePoint in VS2012. Its possible to select a list, refresh and see all the columns, but no matter what the component keeps returning "Validation errors occurred".

Have tried several different list and site collections with the same result. Any idea on what I could be doing wrong??
Coordinator
Mar 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM
May be your are missing one of the property or one of the given value is wrong.
Unfortunately I have not added very good error messages so you will never come to know.
Could you take screenshot of all properties for source\destination and send to me?
Mar 26, 2014 at 1:06 PM
I've sendt you a message with screenshots
Aug 13, 2015 at 12:04 PM
I have exactly the same issue, I installed the components and I can see it from Visual Studio.
I configured all the available values in the editor and I am able to see the list columns in the "Column Mapping" tile.

Unfortunately, I keep getting error messages, saying that validation errors occurs.
Is there a way, to troubleshoot this issue?
Coordinator
Aug 18, 2015 at 11:53 AM
this was validation issue with server name. With new version should be resolved.

-Dilkush